Friday, June 27, 2008

Doctor's out, let's party

Last week the crew went down to Bloomington for Sean's party. It's my 2nd time there, and I actually got out to see the town a little and shopped at Urban Outfitters.

I'm too lazy to write all about it, so a picture book will do.


There were a lot going on in town that day like this bike race. Others included the Taste of Bloomington and some carnival.


Since we got to the party around 9, it was still kind of slow, so I went with Kaveh to his friend's shoot. Here they're setting up the bonfire scene.


We got cast as extras in the living room party scene.


"Act natural and party." I was drinking my Sparks.


Bffs dress alike. We got back to the party around 11.


Unfortunately the party got busted around midnight, because someone was peeing outside and the neighbors called the cops. Most people went to the bars, and I hung out with Jason and Leslie. I sat on the roof for awhile, and this was the view from there. Not too scenic unfortunately.


I was just about to pass out when everyone came back around 3. Things got kind of ridiculous. A lot of drunk dancing, warm wiener slapping (the edible kind), cake fighting, and ice tossing.


White boys tuffing the azn.


Everyone went to bed around 6, minus Erica who passed out after the bars. Good morning!


No comments: