Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oh hoy

Feeling: Weary
Now Playing:"Ready"- Peluka

Greetings from BN. Since I haven't updated in a long time, I thought about actually letting that interval be a month, but it's probably not a record I'm most enthused about setting. I meant to finish this post on Super Bowl Sunday, but I had to fulfill my standing duty as a student and finish my homework and get "proper" sleep. (Sorry to disappoint you DK, but this blog is still alive and well..maybe )

I have spent about the last hour typing out a coherent page of current thoughts and standings, but Blogger seems to hate me and deleted that entire portion, because it thought the text was in an html tag. It makes me want to cut myself...really.
I don't feel like retyping, so going on with other business and perhaps ranting about things another time.

1) Super Bowl is getting less and less exciting. I made the decision to watch the game even though I really wanted to sleep. There was a recurring theme of black people in the pre-game, but I guess it is black history month and all. But what was up with the anthem? That's probably the saddest woman-man vocal I've ever heard.(What's more sad is that it was a black man)

I was surprised to hear Bitter Sweet Symphony being played as Seattle came out of the tunnel. It's pretty ironic now since they got owned in the end.
With commercials, I wasn't very impressed. Beer commercials have always been good, and Budlight did some great ones this year. The weirdest commercial involved a robot and a Godzilla like creature falling in love while obliterating a city. The two soon had a baby, which was a red Hummer, ie. "little monster."

2) New phone is the way to be. Though I got my Walkman about 2 weeks ago, I still have to give it some glory.
I had the legitimate reason of asking for one since my old one refused to display anything. Actually, my dad offered to buy me a new phone, so I couldn't complain much. I mentioned to him vaguely that I wanted an Ericsson, and was kind of surprised that he bought it, since he had his own pick on phones.
I realized awhile back that most of my stuff happens to be Sony. Now, a new member has been admitted. I decided to compile a list and see how the numbers added up...

Updated family tree:
Ericsson Walkman
PSP
Walkman NW-HD3 (mp3 player)

House collection:
old school VAIO desktop (have been mine for 7 or so years)
TV & HDTV
Cybershot Camcorder
PSX

relocated to a better home/place:
Cybershot Camera
VAIO Laptop
PS2

Why isn't it Sony?
Casio EX600 (Digital Camera)


moral: sony dominates..for good or bad

3) School is getting more and more tiring.
4) Luckily there's Wendsday off to catch up on sleep.
5) Great things to come.
6) Conciseness=good :: Sleeping=good++
7) This post ended poorly.

No comments: