Monday, March 20, 2006

So it ends. 1 week of what?

Mood: blank
Now playing: "Teardrop"-Massive Attack

How spring break ended. It's a shame really, I haven't even begun doing everything that needs to be done, and the prospect of school makes me want to cry.

Robotics were another 3 tiresome days. We didn't do as well as Cleveland, but I half expected that.

On top of robotics, tennis, sleep, and movies, I haven't really done much. I went out most of the nights, and by Saturday, I was bored with the idea and just wanted to go home and sleep (which I did, around 9). There's been some ups and downs, but overall, things went well. Tennis was not as bad as I expected, though I'm still not looking forward to after school practices.

Another short one I guess. Sleeping and not doing calc sounds good for now.

No comments: