Tuesday, March 28, 2006

really, it's an educational trip

Mood: nonchalant
What's on: "A Certain Romance"- Arctic Monkeys

But really, it's another spring break. The band and orchestra will be leaving for Myrtle Beach tomorrow afternoon. I'm fairly indifferent about it at the moment, but things will probably start looking better soon enough. After hitting the beach, the bus ride will seem like nothing.
Today has been slow and still is. Sorting and packing doesn't seem very appealing, nor is homework and other work, so I'm here blogging.

Diplomacy is international Relations started a few days ago, and things have already begun to heat up. Maybe it's just me, but the situations have been the most problematic for us, Italy. I guess 2 days away from might be a good therapy, everyone is already stressing out; I know I am.

Because I feel bad for forgetting to post before Cleveland, I leave you all with this and part deux. Enjoy it.

No comments: