Tuesday, May 16, 2006

After the Storm



There is less than 2 weeks left in my k-12 career. School has actually been slowly lately, leaving me with little to do at night. I'm pretty sure my grades have declined dramatically as of last semester, and my parents will probably scorn me when the time comes. But hey, I'm pretty damn proud of my last semester report card---not that it really matters now---and I deserve the room to slack off.

It's been raining for the past week or so. I don't dislike it in particular, but days after days of continuous rain does get you feeling abit down.
Today was the last tennis match of the season. In all honesty, I wasn't too enthusiastic about playing. I haven't played for a week. Thursday's match was canceled, and Monday's was rescheduled for today.
After a short glimpse of the sun, rain moved in about 30 minutes into warm-ups. In the cold rain,the team stood by the fence while Tim arranged new plans over his cell.
Our match was relocated indoors, meaning more time had to be wasted in transportation. Since it was Senior Night, Tim already stated that all the seniors get to play. (The seniors also received roses and had a printed name sign made for each. I thought the whole thing was kind of excessive, but the flower was a nice gift)I really didn't want to drive 30 minutes to the East side just for a "senior" match playing JV against a crappy team. I could go into details about how I think Tim doesn't know jack about sentiments, but I'm feeling too lazy.

No comments: