Monday, May 29, 2006

So it ends.

Feeling: Sweaty
What's on: "Jumping Fences"-The Olivia Tremor Control

The past week has been hectic, yet it passed by so fast. My finals studying time has digressed one year after another. I pseudo studied for most of my exams the day before/of. For the most part, I thought I did fairly well with the lack of studying. Calc was really easy, I ended up with a 94, but still short of an A for the semester. I wonder if Klumpe would be nice enough to give me an A since he's leaving after this year. My last final was Thursday morning French. I sort of passed out studying after not being home for the entire afternoon. (Disc golf, dinner, lost finale...) I probably would have done better on the final if I was sure about what verb tense to use for what, but oh well.
After that was over, I didn't quite have the "I'm done feeling" like I've had...not really sure why. After taking the 2 hour Purdue placement test, I went to play disc golf again. Sam kept on commenting about how the dark clouds were coming in very fast and will hit us soon; it didn't till we got home. Dinner was taken care of at Clif's. We had a cookout with pork chops, hot dogs, and burgers. I really enjoyed the first time when we did that, so I thought it would be nice to have another before he left. Few more people showed up, and they decided to go bowling. I parted my way to JooJoo's for some good Ol Karaoke fun with the Asians to celebrate Jennifer's Bday.
Friday was more Disc Golf and the beginning of Grad parties. parties continued through Saturday, starting early at noon and ended at 8. Clif and I went over to Sam's afterwards to watch "Pom Poko", a studio Ghibli film about Raccoon's and certain parts of their anatomy that can shapeshift. Cynthia, who came up with the idea, was also there along with Alex and Jonesy. It was fairly interesting, but long, so we ended up fast forwarding to the good parts.
---

Commencement Sunday wasn't as interesting as everything thinks. So we hear speeches, go up and get our diplomas, move our tassels, and throw our caps..so what? If I had a choice of not going, then I probably wouldn't. I would rather have spent my Sunday doing more productive things. Afterwards, it was more Grad parties. I have been doing fairly well at not becoming sick or throwing up, even though Saturday came close.
Later that night, I hung out at Graham's house with people and said bye to Clif as he's taking off for NM for the summer.
Speaking of summer, I should really plan things out instead of sitting home all day and watching TV. This might be my last summer to really do whatever I want, so I should make good use of it. I suppose today was my first real day of summer. I was mostly asleep till 3 and decided I should really do something. I ended up party hoping with Rachana and played basketball for awhile with Sam O. and gang.
I think the next few days will consist of much sleep as I'm in need of some. After that, we'll see.

No comments: