Saturday, July 21, 2007

It feels like Sunday

(My breakfast this morning...yum)

Feeling: Refreshed
Current Love: Dan Deacon - Wham City

I feel productive. Ever since Pitchfork, my sleeping schedule is getting more off track. It's not a big deal, but I should probably get back into a normal schedule before school starts.

Yesterday, my friend Galana came back from living in Africa for a year, so people were gathered at bw3 for a welcome back party. I miss their wings, and it was tasty! It was funny to hear how he has no idea what's going on next semester. Classes, major, etc. At least he won't be homeless.
Later in the night, I went to the midnight Harry Potter at Borders. It's rather weird seeing familiar high school faces again, because I don't really want to talk to or exchange glances with people that I never talk to...awkward. I didn't get a book actually, just there with friends. I have not read the last two Harry Potter books and is not really that interested in it. :shrug:
After the shinding, everyone headed to Mike's for another night of dancing and singing before he leaves for India.(today) The comedy part of the night was when he drunk dialed Brian from Pitchfork to tell him how awesome the warehouse party was and that he needs to come to Justice.

Speaking of which, I'm excited about the Justice show @ Metro in Oct. There are no details yet, but I'm praying that it will not be at the SmartBar. If it is, then fuck, I'm getting a fake.

Daft Punk/SebastiAn in August! Diplo in September!

No comments: