Sunday, August 12, 2007

Animal Collective Poster

<3

I received an oversized envelope in the mail yesterday. The most interesting part was that it was from Domino Records in NY. As much as I love music, I don't have connections or is famous with the industry. So why is Domino sending me stuff? And what could it be? With much excitement, I frantically opened the package with my Xacto knife to discover a lovely Animal Collective poster printed on watercolor paper.

But like I said, I don't have connections so there is no chance of me just getting random/free things in the mail. The poster was actually acquired through Daytrotter. They were giving away a number of them to whomever responded first and naturally I jumped on the bandwagon.

That was over months and months ago.

I didn't think I got it, since it has been ages, so this was quite a pleasant surprise. I'm not the biggest Animal Collective fan, but free and pretty posters are for the win.

No comments: