Sunday, August 05, 2007

"She is the queen of the castle California, thrill"

Feeling: Drained
Current Love: Pavement

I have been so tired lately, it's rather sad. I don't really know why or how it started, but I don't like it at all. Sleeping has been hard lately. It takes me at least an hour to fall asleep, because I have too much on my mind, and I end up tossing and turning all night in misery and having weird dreams. It is only around 9 or 10 that I get the "sleepy feel", but by then I usually had to drag myself out of bed to get to work.
Speaking of work, my hours are gradually increasing. Surprisingly, it hasn't been too bad working 6-8 hours a day, but I just feel so tired after I get home. It's a bummer. Next week I have 40 hours, and tomorrow is my only day off. I took some sleep aid in hopes of finding a good night sleep, and I'm looking forward to a productive and fun day tomorrow.

Only two weeks till school. I want to move in already!

No comments: