Sunday, December 23, 2007

ファイナルファンタジ


So I've been crazy excited for Final Fantasy Crisis Core ever since it was announced way back when. It's been so long! yet only the Japanese release thus far. No matters, March isn't that far away.
From the reviews thus far, it seems like Crisis Core is A++; so I'm relieved that it's not just another exploit of the FF7 series. The graphic and gameplay seems superb for the PSP engine. Check it:


ZOMG. Actually, I'm not a big Sephiorth fan...

Hot cut scene action.

What is this brat doing here? Also, I wonder if Uffie got her name from Yuffie...

And the trailer for Crisis Core

Can't wait!
Speaking of 7, Last Order is on youtube. It is the animated short of the two critical cut scenes from FF7 in which Crisis Core is centered around.




------------------------------
While we're all things Final Fantasy today, Square had announced a game called Dissidia back in May as part of the 20th anniversary of the FF serie. The game is a 3-D action -fighter type of deal for the PSP. Looks interesting, but I'm not nearly as excited about it as I am with CC.


How is 13 coming along? Haven't heard much.
FFXIII trailer


But lastly, where my Chrono Break at :(

"Oh no you didn't."

No comments: