Saturday, February 14, 2004

Vday deserves a unique Post

Yup. Though this is completely irrelevant to Valentine's, it still intrigues me.

I was browsing through my site tracker out of boredom. One feature let's me see the referrals I had to my site. Fairly interesting it is. Many have visited my site from search engines...searching for things that are completely irrelevant. Funny I'd say. I listed some "keywords" they searched for that brought these unique individuals to my site. I also included links to some:


Last 20 Searchengine Queries Unique Visitors

Google: essay+"my life"
Google: dragon Raja server files
Yahoo: "essay+"studying"
Yahoo: "essay+"studying"
Google: bazzooka
Google: BAZZOOKA NORMAL
MSN Search: bazzooka . com
Google: priston tale network ports
Google: installing old hardrive onto new motherboard
Google: opideus
Google: trogdor ddr file [my favorate^.^]
Google: rennilase
MSN Search: rennilase(#3)
Google: vaio sony "installing 2000"
Google: Paint ball bazzooka
Google: opideus
Google: will i have to re-install winxp when installing a new cpu? (#5)
Yahoo: black jesus doll
MSN Search: RENNILASE
Yahoo: Fixing Ebay javascript errors (#8)

Moral: Search engines pwns.

---Lain