Thursday, February 19, 2004

Weeeeeeee

Upside down pineapple cake is so moe ^^.Well I’m just here for another post. Yay...
It’s getting warmer for a change. I really didn’t like the cold weather all that much; don’t think anyone does. Almost all the snow has melted. Only the stubborn ice of the evil winter remains. (I love my writing skills. So persuasive eh?) I’m also glade that school is lightening up abit. The past month was so stressful that I almost felt depressed. Yay for emo music!

Our new computer came, and a new set of stereo for our “home theater”. So yeah, my dad is a control freak. At leat this PC came assembled. (Note post 12/31/03 for my “Happy New Years incident”) A cheap dell it is. Cheap yes, any good I don’t know. Let’s see, if I remember right. Pentium 4, 128mb memory (plus 250 from today’s successful upgrade), 6 USB, 5 PCI, ATI Rage video card, and 40G hard drive. A new graphic card is on the way, ATI Radeon 5600 I think, or something like that. The PC is pretty slick comparing to my many-upgrades-later Vaio. Ahh..how technology had advanced in the past 7 years. From the looks of it, the dell seems okay, guess I’ll see soon.

So yeah, I can’t think of anything else. The long forgotten “Pic of the Day” might make a comeback this weekend or so..just see.

---Lain