Monday, February 02, 2004

Snoww

It's school all over again. And it just keeps on getting longer... Last week was pretty nice with the two 2-hr delays. Though the snow did pile up to about 4 inches, we didn't get a snow day. I'm kinda sick of snow now. It doesn't ever melt, we still need to goto school, it's cold, and it's dirty. I mean it just looks like clear dirt..that's cold. But oh well, it's good while it lasted..although...

The weather is just plain weird. The temperature just fluctuated today about +20 ( I don't know...I've never been too good temp. wise) So it was raining afterschool. Kinda nice, wash away all the snows/salt that's been building up on the road. But it still can't melt any snow anywhere else. But perhaps the best part about it, it could call for a 2-hr delay. If you don't know, the water can build up overnight and freeze on the road if it's cold enough. Yup yup.
And it's snowing right now...like I said..weirdly unpredictable.

Anyway, school's been slowly down finally, but still a lot of upcoming projects. hmm..picked my next year's schedule today. 2 years before College, I have no idea what I'm doing. I want to do something like Graphic Design, but artists have it hard. No matter, I'm going into art's next year. I'm considering quitting band to fit in art and computer classes.

Well, don't have much to say. Been doing well I guess, drawing, eating, sleeping like the usual. Oh yeah, my parents bought a big screen on Sat., not sure why... It's a 57 inch HDTV. I wish it was LCD..that'll be so awesome..and about 5k off the budget.
And of course Sunday was the super bowl. Yeah, I'm sure you all know so bye.



---Lain