Monday, January 26, 2004

Burnination!!

"It's snowing blood."


Well, my post finally. Last night/today it snowed, and it's cold. We didn't get out of school, but I kinda expected that. Although we did get a 2 hour delay, which I found out abit too late. Because of the coldness, the snow is turning to ice sort of. The lake in our subdivision is frozen a pretty good 6 inch. It would be so awesome to ice skate on it..but then I'd probably drowned.

I went around and took some snow pics. The one above I tweaked in PhotoShop. Some how the lake made me think of the one in "Dante's Inferno" (aka. Hell). The name I believe is "Phlegethon" where the "violent sinners" will end up.
The title was inspired by "Fahrenheit 451". Though this time 647 is the temperature which all things burn..expect for water/snow. Right...

Anywho..enuff about that.

I have so much work to do, especially in English. We had to re-write a scene from the play "Our Town" last friday and "act" it out in class today. My group was the longest...to much dedication on my part. On top of that, 2 projects: an Era project which we research on 20s-30s in 2 weeks. And then we have to present for 150mins. I really don't see how that relates to English...
Also, reading 2 novels for the next one month with a report and presentation.
So yeah..it kind of sucks. And I'm wasting so much homework time now.
Bye.


---Lain