Sunday, January 04, 2004

Black Jesus

Like Black Santa wasn't enough. I was watching CNN the other day, one report intrigued me. It goes somewhat like this:
A church filed a report for a missing baby Jesus doll for the manger scene that sets outside of the church. A few days later, the doll was returned to its rightful place, but it was different. The doll was painted a shade of brown. Attached to it was a note that read some like:
" You and most people should know that Jesus is not an Aryan. I believe you do know this but doesn't have the consent to show it."
Not much is know about who has stolen the doll.

Well, that's about all I remember from it. I tried to find the original article on CNN.com, but not much luck. If you find anymore info on it, please let me know.


---Lain

No comments: