Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Meh...

"BlogSpeak is currently down because the bastards that host it decided to suspend my account. I do not know as of yet when this situation will be resolved. If you don't want any JavaScript errors on your pages, take the code off for the time being. Thanks for your patience."

I was wondering why everyone's comment went down...oh well. I guess I'll wait for the mean time. If they can't fix it, I'll switch to HaloScan (the one Kristen is currently using.)

Well..I don't have to much to blog about lately. I'm on my one week "winter break". I really need this. I can catch up on tons of stuff like art, games, TV, and yeah..school work. I've been drawing more recently,a spur of ideas. Even have in mind for a manga..but most likely not gonna work.

I didn't feel much like sleeping, and I had this idea for awhile now:
"Bazz barcode"
So I finally took the time to give my blog a new look. It's not 100% what I wanted, since I dunno how to tweak some of the htmls. Anywho, hope this looks alright, I'll try to update on it.


---Lain

No comments: