Monday, June 19, 2006

Remember that time in Ctown?

I guess I lied about not being able to post/login. Buuut, I'm right about not being able to view the blog. Still, it's for the better.
I had a late flight in contrast to last year's, where I just ended up staying up all night. My parents and I left the house at 11, abit early in my opinion, since our flight was 3 PM central time. I offered to drive but got turned down; It's raining, my mom said...whatever. I drifted in and out of sleep on the way as the heavy rain poured down, making for a good car wash. The traffic flow increased as we got onto 94, and my dad rear-ended a car. How did it happen? I witnessed the whole thing... My mom always gets tense and start scolding my dad whenever he gets too close to cars on the highway; This was just another one of those times. Our car was awfully close, and the car in front of us breaked. My dad slowed down, but then realized the car wasn't breaking fast enough. He slammed on it as the tired screeched, but it was to late. I was rather surprised that the break failed. Why did it happen? None of us are sure. My parents blamed it on the break being lose going down hills. The car was an Acura, and the driver looked like a mob character; he wasn't looking to happy either. After some exchange of conversation, we headed off again. I believe the guy tried asking for $250 to take care of the deal, but my dad refused.

to be continued...

No comments: