Sunday, June 18, 2006

Vacation Time

Feeling: drained
What's on: "Swimmer"-Broken Social Scene

Two weeks of summer has past by. Rather slowly, but still productive. I suppose the quantity and qualities of my activities have been better compared to last summer, where my days were consisted of tv dinner/ramen, tv/movie/anime,internet,games, and sleep. For the most part, my sleeping schedule hasn't varied from last summer: go to bed around 3-4 AM and wake up around 1-2 PM. But instead of sitting at home all summer, I've been getting out and enjoying the great outdoors. Much of it thus far consisted of disc golf/frsibee. It's been pretty enjoyable and relaxing.
I don't really have much to say, even though I could be saying much. I guess I could say that I'm flying out of Chicago in 11 hours or so. It's highly probably that I won't post anything until I get back due to the censorship crap in China, at least that's how it was last summer. I'll try to enjoy myself, and until then, later kids.

1 comment:

orangepulpfilms said...

those darn communists.