Friday, November 09, 2007

Fall Fall Fall Falling

Feeling: Still abit sick, but : )
Current Love: "Any Way You Choose To Give It (The Whip Remix)" - The Black Ghost

Yatta! It's friday.
Friday puts in a great mood. Perhaps it's the warm autumn ray trickling through the shades of orange and yellow, or perhaps it's the sense of accomplishment--- another week survived.

The weeks have been flying past very quickly, probably because of the amount of work I have to do/plan on doing. It's nice staying busy, which makes having time to relax feel so much more enjoyable.
The past two weeks have been filled with exams. Physics was abit dissapointing, ME score surprised me... in a good sense. But I'm happy about that, considering that takes off a lot of worries I had for the class. CS was last night, and it went alright, and finally, quiz in IE class today, my last class of the day.

Not sure what the weekend will hold, but we'll see.

No comments: