Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Same O, same o...

>.<. This week's been going slower than usual, and I'm definatly not looking forward to tommorrow. School is okay for the most part, except it's a lot harder. Especially the tests which chews off so much of the final grade----and mine is not good.
Biology sucks the most b/c I failed my first and only test so far. Though I tried my best to bring up the grade, I have a B-(One pt from a C...). On top of that, I thought I was doing well i
n Geometry, just to find out I have a B. A mediocre B!! I don't really care anymore..You shouldn't be judged upon your grade, but SATs--I suck more on that...
On lighter notes...nothing.
Tomorrow we get our progress report with all my wonderous grades on it..I'm so screwed.
School isn't that great this week.I'm still pretty busy with homework and the english paper on red Badge of Courage.
But to relieve my stress, I've been in my artistic mood lately. I've been working more with photoshop and open canvas painting.
Just one more week...

I'm in a stabby mood..^.^


---Lain