Monday, November 24, 2003

A pretty random post..but then not

Skool is kool. Not for the most part. I’m sitting in the library tring hard to finish my English essay, but I drifted off subjects again. Surely bloging is much more fun than finding color symbolism; besides, I needed to update.
I woke up this morning just like any other Sundays. I stayed up late again last night drawing .(Hopefully it will pay off someday..) It felt pretty warm outside judging from the temp in my room, so I topped on a hoodie and got ready. When I walked down stairs my dad was already sitting with his daily waffle and milk ( same goes for me unfortunately). he said to me:
”look outside, it’s snowing!”
I was surprised to see it, but it’s true. I wasn’t all too excited though like the first time snow hit last year. If I woke up today to see 5 inches of white in my yard, then I would probably be excited. It was indeed very cold outside, but just yesterday it was warm like spring. How things change. Just yesterday I was running around in a T-shirt shopping with my parents for Thanksgiving. Just yesterday I performed at our 2nd band concert in our “mass produced” concert attires. Just yesterday, and two month, I wasn’t here at all. It’s weird I tell ya.
Anywho, enough with the serious stuff, I should get back to English and stop blabbering.Time doesn’t care, and snow doesn’t either! So much stuff are going to happen this week; I’m not sure I wanted it all. I’ll conclude my post here and wish you all to have a Red Badge of Courage, but just don’t go killing yourself. :)

Did you know?
It’s illegal to buy booze on Sundays in Indiana.(Who would’ve known?)
---Lain

No comments: