Saturday, November 08, 2003

Week4

I haven't been in the mood lately too post, but I dragged myself here b/c, well, there's nothing else too do. I slept in late today and it felt great, but then now there's nothing to do. I finally got Priston Tale to work, but its on my dad's laptop. So I'm sitting here..chowing down my Raman Noodles; I wish it was yersterday again...
After an extensive planning to go see "Matrix Revolution", I ended up going to see the school play with some friends. For one I heard Revolution sucked..worse than Reloaded. So is it worth my 7 bucks? I dunno, guess I will find out next Thursday.
The play: "Phantom of the Opera." I heard about the novel before but never read it. It was about an hour and 30 mins long. Part of it was funny watching people I know acting, and the other part is laughing at the poor acting of the main character, Christine. Worth $4? part of it..at least I get extra credit.

(Okay okay, this post was short, I promise to add more content next week if I'm not so lazy. And the answer to pic of the day was: well yes Cassie, cell phone with out the cover!)

---Lain