Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Boo

Just some minor changes. Since Halloween is nearing, I thought about changing the template just to be in the mood.
I don't like it that much anyway.

School felt long, since we had to take the PSAT all morning. I got to school abit late after the 8:00 bell already rang. I just sort of followed the mass of people since I had no idea where the test was to be taken. I arrived at the gym just to find out on sophomore A-D was suppose to be in there. I smacked my head and walked back hasty to the other end of the building; lecture hall. So I go in and everyone's there, and the teaching reading out the instruction. I walked up to her only to find out some kid already took my assigned seat. Well what's the solution? I sat in my own little table at the very front just beside the podium.
I feel sooo special.
Taking the test was a pain----literally.
The chair I sat in was way too high for the table ( they were practically at the same level). The entire time I had to lean my back down all the way which is painful after 3 hours.
Math was really easy I thought, I figured all all the question expect for one or two.But I really hate the English part. For one I don't like vocab, 2nd it sucks to read all the stuff.
Did you get the essay about adult reading books is hick-ism?

Anyways, I missed 4 classes b/c of PSAT, good and bad. I didn't get to finish up homework as usual in my 3rd hour study hall. The rest of the day was pretty good. Band was 30 mins longer due to our concert for tomorrow night. But hey, still had 35 mins. of lunch left. In English we're studying Edgar Allan Poe once more. ( Back in the old days of 8th grade...good memories) We did, again, watched Simpson's "The Raven." Eat my shorts.

"The name 'Griffin' will be as well-known through out the art history
as Kandinsky!"

"...Who?"

"um..Memling..?"
"Who?"

"..Da vinci?"
"Who??"

"uh..Bazooka Joe?"
"There we go!"


(Justa nice quote for the day.)


---Lain

*1866-1944; Russ. Painter in Germany & France
*1430-94; Fl. Painter, prob. born in Germany: also
*1452-1519; It. painter, sculptor, architect, engineer, & scientist

No comments: