Tuesday, October 28, 2003

How many rounds are in a circle?

School's been going pretty well.In history we had "Islam Day." ( Not to be confused with arabs and muslims..they're very different!) All it is that we talked about Muhammad and the 5 pillars and thou shall pray 5 times a day and thou can have more than 5 wives...stuff like that you know. Study hall is great, I can totally work on my homeworks and projects. I did more research on Dante. Inferno is really a great book; I'm only 1/2 way through it though. I'll put up the link to a quiz I found on the web; which circle of hell well you end up? the quiz is okay in general, but I think I could've made up a better, simpler one with my enlightened brain on Inferno. The link is at the bottom so enjoy. I'm interested to see what your result is.
Moving on.
Biology is pretty frantic these days...and very hard. We've done 3 consecutive labs and this one is among the hardest. If you're so interested, it's " Using colorimeter, CBL, TI-83 to calc. Protein concentrations in milk." It sucks.

Band was good. I was getting tired of playing the same Ol fall concert music. We sight read some pieces for the winter concert, and a piece our conductor composed for a marching band (i.e. circus music)
English was fun. We were studying "Devil and Tom Walker" last week and had to make up a song about the story to present today. My group "sang" a tone with DDR background music. ( "Max Resurrection"; guess it kinda fits with the theme)
Can I say poetry reading?
I had fun mocking the other groups.

That's about all the excitement in school. It's getting pretty cold here, snow may come any day now. I just now found out there's no day light saving here; Indiana is Special. Yup, so that means I'm on eastern times right now, which kinda sucks for me. I should start a petition.
I put up some Halloween decorations around to house, though I don't know my plan for that night.
Scare little kids... I have the evil power..

Anywho... here's the test, have fun and don't be sad if you wouldn't make it to the same level as your friends...get over it, or get evil. ( this fits pretty well with the whole Halloween thing eh?)


I want to know what you got!
Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate


---Lain

No comments: