Friday, October 10, 2003

Tu es de Lafayette?

Non, je suis de Tennessee. Greetings from Indiana. hooo...
Been a week since my last post, since I just got DSL today. Let's just say too much things have happened for me to write it all, so,to make my part easier, I'll put them into OLs.

    Crap --->eat my shorts!


  1. This is the major factor why things sucked: my tooth. Since the day I left the condition worsened, and I was (still am abit) in pain...major. My left cheek was all swollen and made me feel like crap.

  2. Moving company. We didn't get our stuff till the day I got back from first day of school. 3 days in my new house with almost nothing.

  3. Classes. Since they have 7 classes a day, I had to catch up on alot of subjects. Biology( I ready don't get that crap..), English(pretty easy, all they do is literatures which have its pros and cons..), and last of all, French. I don't know about it French, it's not that hard right now; maybe I should have taken German....
  4. Lot of other stuff I forgot...but they're crap too

So there. Other than the crap there's always the not-crap( Chocolate ice cream I suppose) things. School's descent. I changed my mind about favoring the 8-class a day better than block schedule. It feels like long days everyday. The classes are 55 mins. long + the 50 min. lunch.(yay!) I'll talk about all my classes sometimes later,but lunch is a whole different story and the best part. During the 50 mins. students get to leave campus and go anywhere. Thus the cafeteria food sucks.
I wish I have my license.
The non-drivers usually walk over around Purdue area to eat. Purdue, if you didn't know, is a really good university that almost everyone has heard of located in the city of West Lafayette which most people never heard of.(Note: that's where I live now.) I walked to McDonald's today with some people; lot of college kids there.
I need to take more pictures.
Thanks to everyone who emailed me when I was gone. Except for the one fangoriously long email I received from
a certain someone.( won't embarrass you here :) I kinda miss Tullahoma abit. I could really use that 1 week of break. Hope you guys are having fun doing what ever, I'll post later.
 Isn't it kewl? "Would you like an evil Asian McNugget with that?"


---Lain