Sunday, October 12, 2003

FireXpress

W00t weekend. Is it really that great though? When the bell rang friday at 3:30, I thought to myself : "hey, it's friday." Then what? I wanted to go see School of Rock, but I don't know where the theater is. Or hey, what about the mall? nah I rather stay home and utilize the internet.
So I've been working all weekend.
The house needed work even though it's new. My parents and I spent the 2 days painting. Our living room + kitchen was already done on friday; a light forest greenish color. Last night we did my dad's study room. The paint was a cheap $4 from where other people didn't want it. The colors okay, I had some fun painting my masterpiece.
It turned out well.
I was forced to get up at 12 today. The sun hits my room pretty bad and it's like a boiler in my room around that time.
I don't like my room.

Today we worked on the master bedroom.It's fangoriusly large. ( like 1/2 of the 2nd floor) The color is a nice neutral lavender.The more I look at the paint the more it looks like yogurt. It looks so good to eat ( and no..I wasn't hungry at the time..) I mean the color is good and the texture. Creamy thick swirling thingy...mmm; the smell might need some work.
Anyway, we started the room and got done in about 2 hours. Pretty easy and better than last night's job. Of course I had fun with this one too. My arm as the canvas.
Better yet, there's more excitement to come next week folks! On the menu: my very own bedroom and study room. What color will I chose eh? Pretty in pink? Bloody red? hippie rainbow? Find out next week! Same time, same place.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures and giving you inspirations for your next big project. I must go now to play a round of DR, cya.

---Lain


Note: all images in this post are copyrighted and displayed only for ideal purposes..do not use them at your own expense! You have been warned..thank you and have a nice day.

No comments: