Sunday, October 19, 2003

Week2

Things are the usual. This week went by really fast for some reason, not saying it's a bad thing. School was fairly well. I like how my schedule is expect for the fact I'm stuck with freshmen in 3 classes. Come to think about it, they're really annoying.( I wonder if everyone was like that their freshmen year...) I really like the lunch, just go out and do whatever. It makes the 2 afternoon classes seem pretty short(despite the fact it's English and Geometry).
Weekend's been going all right, I went to a Halloween party at an Elementary school on Fri. My friend Jennifer invited me to go with her since her little sister's going. Sounds alittle "childish", but I went . It actually wasn't that bad, sort of reminded me of the costume party back during my Elementary days. We didn't dress up of course..That would've been not-acting-our-age. There were games, food, free food, prizes, and other stuff. The games were a piece of cake, and I won some prizes yay! And for a low price of 50 cents, I won a cake! Wow was I lucky or what? 1:20 odds. The night went well, I even saw my history teacher, Mr. Pugh.

Food: $1.00
games: $.50
complaining to your history teacher while having a good time: Priceless


We left around 8:00 and I hung out at Jennifer's house till 10PM. We were planning to go see "Kill Bill 1" but that didn't work out b/c we didn't have a ride; maybe next week.
All and all it was fun, but sat. Wasn't all that pleasant...
Yup, another paint day.
I had to get up at 10 which is a killer on weekends. I grabbed some bites and hastily drove to Lowe's with my parents.
How I despise that place.
My parents being parents, strolled around the 50% off nursery for I-really-don't-wanna-know-how-long. Then we headed to the paint section. I bought a yellow for my bedroom( just like my old one), and a lime for study room. The paints are a nice cool bright color. Last I bought a dark Burgundy for my bathroom. Yeah I know it's kinda dark, but it'll turn out good.
So that night we went to work. We started with my room, and it only took an hour. The color was pretty bright and we had a hard time just looking at it. I left my mark on the wall, but it's gone now... Dad bought me a mirror for no apparent reasons.
I don't like mirrors in my bedroom.

Next we moved on to the study room which is next door. I really like this shade of green. This one we did in less that an hour also. Maybe we should start a family painting biz...
So this room looks good; it matches my frog collectioneven though I don't like frogs that much.

Right now my parents are working on my bathroom while I sit here and indulge on my chocolate cake. Tomorrow's the first day of 2nd nine weeks; more work to be done...
I guess that's about all. Oh yeah, the pic of the day from Weds. Unfortunately no one got it right. The answer is:
100 individually wrapped Bazooka bubble gum in Hebrew.




I wonder if they have Hebrew "Bazooka Joe" comics?


----Lain