Monday, December 19, 2005

Pre-exam night:

Mood: bleh
What's on: "Romantic Rights(the phone lovers remix)"-Death from Above 1979


I just took a nap out of reluctance to study. I laid down beside the computer on my bed; closed my eyes and dozed off. I had a series of short dreams, but I always seem to forget them 5 seconds after I wake up. Sadly, some of them would have been very story worthy. The part I vaguely remember from today went something like this: (I've omitted some details to make the story less creepy...)

Isaac Jones(and I have no idea how he showed up in my dream) was heading out of the apt. building where I supposedly lived too. I was on my way back in when I saw him talking to a random person coming out. Isaac was carrying two fishing poles and asking the guy for money; he got denied.I went up to him and said "Why are you so poor?" Then he went about explaining his alcohol/drug history or the lack of. (I couldn't hear very well, he was talking rather inaudible in the dream). Then I made a comment about the fishing poles by saying "Finding yourself dinner?" He then again started explaining in a long monologue...I woke up, or rather chose to.

I woke up with my stomach not feeling too well again. (It seems to be a trend lately). I'm still feeling it, but it's not as painful as other times where I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else other than curling up in a fetal position and trying to fall asleep.

----
Today has been a considerably good day. I was really happy to have received a gift from my Secret Santa. Subconsciously, I feared I was going to be the only one with out a gift since that's sort of the luck I usually get. But Lisa came up to me at the end of lunch and handed me an American Eagle bag. I got a beanie, which I had explicitly stated to Lisa that it was something I wanted.I also got a box of Ferrero Rocher, something I didn't ask for but nontheless a favorite chocolate of mine; so that made me smile. (I haven't actually figured out who my SS is, but Lisa seems to be the likely candidate)
As for exam cramming, I had study hall in 5 out of my 7 classes. I started looking over calc, but didn't get much done. I got a decent grade on friday's quiz but somehow not feeling very satisfied; probably because of the way Klumpe graded it. I really don't feel like studying for the French exam tomorrow, but I should to make me feel less guilty about doing poorly on it. (Though if that actually happens, I would cry)

No comments: