Sunday, December 11, 2005

sunday sunday

Mood: devious
What's on: "Butterflies and hurricanes"-Muse

Sunday never seems to be a day I look forward to. Today is no exception either.I was awake at 10 this morning and tried going back asleep; It wasn't very successful, and I lied in bed for about an hour thinking about falling asleep. My throat was hurting when I got up, probably because I was tired, but it went away after awhile.
I made myself an egg and had a cup of orange juice for breakfast/lunch. Afterwards, I left for robotics around 12:45. Not that many people showed up, but that's not too surprising around this time of the year.(I'm pretty sure I've ranted in previous posts about how IT sucks, so I won't elaborate today.) I ended up not doing anything as usual, but foremost I was waiting for the dodgeball tournament to begin at 2.
Oh dodgeball...did it even happen? the 5 mins on the court did not justify the $5 entry fee and the $15 crap tshirt. To put things in simple terms, we were creamed by the football players/The planeteers. (That's our excuse right?) Oh how I love whomever made the brackets.... (I actually do know, and that persons is pretty much a douche bag for lack of better terms. My opinion stands before the tournament, and today further proved the person's stupidity, and I think I speak for many people when I say "He's an idiot " ).
Whatever, the tournament was pretty worthless.

----
This weekend has gone by reasonably fast. That means all the homework and applications I was suppose to do have been put off till today. (and that doesn't guarantee the fact that I will do them...) I guess I could have started friday, since I got home early from my appointment and didn't go out at night either. But, who does homework on friday? ~.~

Exactly.

I went to the mall with the parents on Saturday. It's all good since I get to spend their money. But I ended up spending $50 of my own when they ran off to lunch. Nonetheless, I got some good loots...all for myself. I probably should have started Christmas shopping before the holiday frenzies, but oh well, need to indulge myself first.

Saturday night was an adventure in many aspects for reasons I shouldn't disclose over the internet. Though there were few implications that I did not expect, they didn't hinder the plan in too many ways. It was ironic actually; the reason I did not expect the implications to surface was because they happened out of the norm and happened on a worse day it could've happened. Maybe it was a forewarning of something "bad" to come that would have made me extremely guilty and/or regretful, but that never happened, so I guess god doesn't hate me all that much.

1 comment:

Lenna said...

I do homework on fridays ^_^

not this friday, though.