Friday, December 05, 2003

Folly-vous-franzy

It’s finally Friday for a change. This week felt especially long for some not so odd reasons. I’ve been up lately almost all the nights. Result: Tired during school. I was so close to falling asleep in my last hour, Math class. It’s not typical of me that it isn’t. But it doesn’t matter really now, b/c it’s Friday!! :D And another thing, it snowed today. The day it snowed for the 2nd time was and is going alright. We didn’t get out if school. I guess the snow isn’t considered “big”, but it is too me. (It’s still snowing now in fact) I didn’t have time to grab my cam this morning and take an early snow scene. I love the trees with all the snows that look like silver upon branches. I guess that’s one part about this weather I like. It’s so pretty.
Today was also the first time I’m late to school. I’ve been really close to getting a tardy within the last month or so, but this is the first time. Hey it’s not my fault. blame it on dad for running into the bad traffic.
First class is French. Madam doesn’t really care if you’re late. So lucky me. We had a culture experience which is basically a party ,and we eat. I’m looking forward to home. I deserve a chance to finally relax…and do more homework. I’m in the library again. Sitting across from me is the debate class doing some researching I guess. I can’t really figure why they would want to debate out of class on their own spare time. Dating strategy for some?...That would be weird. Maybe I’ll go ask them.






Snow is pretty.


---lain

No comments: