Sunday, December 21, 2003

yay

I'm fairly glad it's the holidays. Exams were just so frustrating. I think I did well on most of them. I was also surprised that the Bio test was fairly easy. I crammed as much as I could in study hall. Most of the questions was from our past tests. English was kinda killer though. We had to do a 1,000 word essay+ 500 word+ 10 short questions under 2 hours. We all complained of course, but she didn't care. We never had a test in that class, so its kinda a hit in the head for most people. Somehow I thought she might have changed her mind and only give us one essay question, but little did I know the other essay was on the back of the page---I didn't realize till the bell ran. But Ms. P was nice to give me 30mins on fri to finish it.
I got out at 1:30 on fri. I met up with Genia at the Union to hang out. The longest ever, we stayed till 5. Afterwards, we headed to the theater to watch Lord of the Ring. She bought tickets a long time ago b/c it would be sold out by the time we get there; She's a die-heart fan..unlike me. I have seen the other 2, but never really got into it; maybe if I read the book...

By the time we got there, it was already packed, and we were about 40 mins early, but we did managed to find some good seats. I guess the movie was pretty good. I didn't get bored like the first installment. I won't comment much on it.
First: I don't know what to say really.
Second: I don't want to spoil it.

So thats about that.
Sat: didn't do much. My parents had a party.For me I just grabbed some food and went up to my room. I also had to go ring bells for the Salvation Army; WeSSo project. I was that person everyone just ignored because they don't want to donate to the poors.

I don't have much in plan for the break. I went Christmas shopping today and got some nifty gadgets. It really doesn't feel like Christmas for some reason. But I am going to Tullahoma as far as I know; this Wed. 7 hours in the car....w00t....

---Lain

No comments: