Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Almost time

Mood: Content
What's on: Jane's Addiction- up the beach

I feel a lot lighter now that the econ paper is out of the way, but I probably should start worrying about college apps and finals. The week's been going well so far, just tiring as usual. (I was close to passing out in calc both days, not sure why =\ It's not as boring as French) I just realized how tomorrow is the last day for this week; how kewl is that. But I'm not too much looking forward to Thursday, considering my parents are slaving me to cook. I've cooked for the past few years, and it wasn't so bad. The turkey, the stuffing, the gravy, the mashed potatoe, the cornbread, the roll... piece of cake. But I really don't feel like cooking for 30 guests when I'm not even really eating dinner at home. I'll manage somehow; the big bird scares me.

So apparently Lisa didn't back out, and our dodgeball team "Instant Ramen" is in. I'm semi-worried about our member variety; no, I'm pretty worried. I don't know how things will work out, but my goal is not to get eliminated in the first round. We can't be that bad can we...?

No comments: