Wednesday, November 23, 2005

JooJoo

Mood: curious
What's on:Beck-Missing


I woke up at the usual 7:25 and rolled around in bed for awhile. After I got up and got ready, I debated on whether to wear more layers or not; I choose no... until I got to the stairs. I looked out the window and there it was, snow..lots of snow. I whined and ran back to my room for a coat. I was running later then usual at that point, and on top of the snow, it's not a good sign that I'll make it school on time.
8:01. I arrive at the school. Usually, there's no way in hell there would be any parking spots left, but, somehow, I had a feeling there was one, just one beckoning for my beautiful honda civics. I drove in and around... nothing. I was almost at the exit, and I felt crushed. Just as I was thinking about walking up the hill in the cold snow, there it was. I smiled and laughed at all the other cars that drove by; what can I say, my intuition wins. (I wasn't as lucky when I got back late for lunch, but that's beside the point of the story)

The rest of the day went pretty well. There was a percussion/symphony convo, but I didn't think it was as good as it could have been. At night, I went to see Harry Potter with Connie. It wasn't bad, but probably not worth $8.75. After the movie (9:20 ish) We drove to the Union to find it deserted: not a surprise. After some talk, we headed home.

So that's about the adventure for the day. I'm dreading tomorrow for various reasons, but,let's see how it really turns out.

1 comment:

orangepulpfilms said...

"After I got up and got ready, I debated on whether to wear more layers or not; I choose no..."

ur hilarious

i hate that ur blog is prettier than mine. /jealous glare

:)