Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BN reconstruction

Mood: Tired
What's on: Weezer-Hash Pipe

My impulsiveness has got me again.
After the daily routine of my afternoon internet session, I decided it was time for me to edit the template. Why today? Just because I have theater arts rehearsal at night, field trip tomorrow, calc test in the morning, and an english paper due.
But you know, I can't really control it. It happens, so let it happen.

I did some minor tweaking when I got home around 10:20... now it's 11:42.

Oh well, at least I'm happy with the new layout, even though there's still a lot to be done. (I'm still pretty disappointed by the Haloscan comment. I checked Art's old blog and all the comments were still there =\ ) I linked some of my old banners. Apparently, Photobucket is pretty sneaky by auto generating alt tags to each image. "Image Hosted by Photobucket."


This post was made to express my thoughts at the moment(the subtle satisfaction) ,and me trying to post more often.
I should start homework now before I pass out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.