Sunday, November 20, 2005

Rumors?

Mood:Tired
What's on:Sick Sad Little World-Incubus

Well, the fall play is finally over, except for tomorrow's strike day: Four hours of fun mission:set-destruction. Overall, things went smooth. I do admit I screwed up at least twice, but it wasn't anything detrimental. From what I heard, everyone seemed to enjoyed it, more then last year's at least. (The crowd was better too fortunately) I'm going to rant about Hier Studt again, because he decided he wanted to run the show during the performances. It's nice that he advised the set construction and directed, but in all, the students should be the ones running the show. ie: Studt need to watch the damn performance instead of being in the booth. I understand he's probably nervous since it's his first production, but whatever happens happens. Honestly, I felt I was perfectly capable of being in charge of the sound by myself. Hell, I could've managed the booth alone. (Brendan and Calvin were both pretty useless anyways)Whatever, maybe I'll have another chance at the spring play, but I have no idea how that will work out this year.
The cast parties wasn't too bad either. They were less "wild" than last year's, which is a good thing. Compared to the cast/crew from last year, I prefer this years' for various reasons. Tonight's party was at Jessas, and we basically talked. We told stories, played 10 fingers, and "Talk, throw, or do"(I don't even know if there's an actual name to the game). During my turn of TTD, I was giving the choice John Ng, Mr. Klumpe, and Mohitt. I won't disclose my answer, but it wasn't that hard to chose. (Eh, if you don't know how the game works...it doesn't matter anyways.) But meh, the choices kind of sucks; I have my own list in my mind.X3 Studt involuntarily joined into the game later on. Since giving names of students and teacher wouldn't haven been very appropriate, we gave him celebs: Angelina Jolie, Katherine Zeeta Jones, and Merill Stref(play joke). He didn't explicitly categorize, since it's somewhat inappropriate for him as a teacher.Though he did say there are teachers he wouldn't mind throwing off of cliffs or do; I guess that says a lot.

I haven't been very productive this weekend mainly because of the play and blog. I still need to finish my Econ paper that I barely started today, get rid of the butterbraids, and shop for thanksgiving.
Ugh...I hate Sundays.


Interesting first: I got to school without getting any red lights for the first time. Actually, I've always wondered when that day would come, and alas, it's here. But I'm disappointed that I didn't get to school in under 5 mins. I got stuck behind a truck going 30 after the Sagamore traffic light. It's a bummer I tell you.

No comments: