Sunday, November 27, 2005

:yawn:

Mood: Lazy
What's on: "24 ji"- Ajikan

So I finally checked my SAT scores today. I've been sort of avoiding this for various reasons over the past week or so. You know how when you think you did good, you end up failing? And when you think you did crap, you end up with something decent? Well, I think that's always been the case with my test scores, not only SAT, but also in classes. I'm not really sure how I felt when I came out of testing at the beginning of November. Everyone said it was easy, but I can't understand my judgments anymore. So, I contemplated about how I should think about my results: Maybe I should think negative, and that somehow will raise my test score--- but then that might pull another reverse psychology on me. Or I can just think positive, but then that might end up disappointing me even more.
It's complicated, the thoughts I had, I don't think I understand myself. To play things safe, I assumed I failed again (since that's been the case for the past tests). I wasn't too enthusiastic about checking my test scores because I didn't really want to know, more so, I was scared. I might as well forget about it over break and spare the emoness.

So what did I get? That's undisclosed info of course. ~.~ I got 10 pts lower than last time, but I'm actually semi-ly okay with my scores except for the math section. Somehow I really failed that one and dropped 100 points. It's kind of funny actually. I remember talking to John about SAT scores and how he did worse too. He didn't disclose his scores either, but claimed if he scored below 700 in math, that would've been very sad. That's what I thought too at that time... Jinx.
I'm pretty apathetic about it anyways. I figured it's not something I want to get depressed over since there're so many better things I can do so with. :shrug: I'm just happy SATs are over with, but college apps. are another story...


It's been another lazy Sunday with rain. I've been feeling tired all day as usual, procrastinated on homework, and napped a lot. I'm also really sore from dodgeball practice yesterday, partly because I haven't been exercising very much lately.
Poo.

No comments: