Wednesday, November 16, 2005

: )

Hello Bazzooka.
It's been about 19 month since my last post. (The best record yet)
I really don't know what caused me to stop. Perhaps it was the dying blogging fad or my new busy lifestyle. Nonetheless, I've thought about 'reviving' Bazzooka for the longest time, but it never worked out due to some long term issues I'm having with Blogger.
But, for tonight, I felt it was time.
I planned to revamp the css before posting, but I feel that might take a long time or never happen. There're a lot going on in my life right now, and a lot have gone by, with feelings I've bottled up. I've never talked much about my personal life in-depth on Bazzooka, and I know exactly why.
I don't plan on spreading the word about my blog revival; I want to keep it as it is for now.
When I skimmed through some of my old posts, it made me smile; sometimes sincere and other times cynical. It reminds me of my carefree and perhaps naive self 2 years ago. Where everything was happy-go-luck. It's unfortunate my comments has been erased from Haloscan. Those were the best parts to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.