Sunday, November 20, 2005

econ paper= teh suck

Mood: Frustrated
What's on: Nothing

Waking up today wasn't as bad as last night even though I went to bed at 3 both nights. It was noon when I got up today, and I was reading a friend's old blog that I decided to look up. I had mixed feelings while I was reading about his personal life, and how everything can change in a short time frame. I felt happiness, anger, apathy, and sadness among others.

Friendship is pretty superficial. Does people really do the things they claim they would do for their friends? Friendship come and goes; There're plenty of people out there, why stick with one?
I guess I am an attention whore at times. But who wouldn't want the spotlight? What makes me so special that people would long and beg for my presence and weep and somber when it's not present? Isn't it a good thing that people move on and do whatever?
I should, but the guilt still has me. I can't simply forget and pretend it never happened.
That probably was confusing, but I can't be anymore coherent at this point.

---
In other news, I succeeded in my butterbraids delivery mission this afternoon. Unfortunately, I do not get awarded for completion. At 12:35 I left my house with a box of butterbraids.
Target: Ufarms and school. Time limit: 25 mins.
I wasn't too successful on friday night's round in Ufarms. 1 was delivered in the timeframe of 30 mins. reasons:
1) It was night
2) I hate driving around Ufarms
3) Everyone decided they would not be home at 6.

A lot of pressure was riding on this mission. I had a short time frame, there were chances involved, and I was out of gas...completely. I took the risk to assume everyone would be home today; fortunately, they all were. There were some minor delays at Mr. Mira's house, when he decided to answer the door 2 mins after I rang it, and at Melissa's house, when she decided she needed to take pictures of me for undisclosed reasons. But I made it out with 10 mins to spare.
Unfortunately, I arrived at school at 1:01. I blame it on the truck that went 30mph in front of me. (Why do they always ruin my fun?) But oh well, I'll pretend I got to school "on time".

Today kind of sucked. I'm stuck home finishing my Econ paper while my parents drove off to Indy to watch the Pacer/Rocket game. It's not like I wanted to go, but I wanted to get out.
Here's to a long night. How I miss thee.

No comments: