Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Another quick post

I'm in a hurry..as usual. Today was decent for most parts. History started the day as the boring class. Yesterday was actually good because we "interacted". We tested out the mideval feudal system; I was the lord. Onward with math; we had a substitute( w00t!). Mrs. Crabbry, and I'm serious she has problems. We got into our group ( Taylor,Nick,Lauren, and I) and it's chaotic as usual...in a good way ish. The worksheets and notes just adds more to it. I really dislike geometry, and english is about the same. Boring play, boring movie, almost give ancient Greek a bad name."The Golden Ages",psshh...
Mrs. Colman gave us a 'talk' again yesterday, meh, I've heard worse. I do agree with her on the account that our guard line isn't doing the greatest, mainly of all the slackers. Band for that matter dosn't seem to be better than last years. I won't ramble on about that since I don't want to start a political band war.
Anyways...Now all that's out of the way, I guess I'm doing okay with the 'Pic-of-the-day'(other than the more 'imaginative' answer I've recieved' *clears throat* and yes, It's two bannanas guessed by Dan. The prize: having your name mentioned on my site...done! I'll post one tomorrow and leave it on for the weekend.

Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to post or Email me. I want to hear your ideas. My site sucks? Needs improvments? I'm so kewl? Stuff like that. I'm on the verge of adding Midis to the site..Just because. Well have fun and later.

---Lain

No comments: