Wednesday, September 03, 2003

M-Y-F-I-R-S-T-P-O-S-T-O-R-2-N-D

AHHH!! well hi.This is my first post b/c I just created this page!(2nd actually...my first one wasn't saved so I'm starting over again..-.- guess I'll make it short) So well my very first webblog, but not my first website though. Ah...that's another story of its own. Well I actually had several websites dedicated to me..and other things. My first one was started on homestead.com ( they're charging now so it kinda sux) That's the favorite page I've created..ever, since it did took me hellova time. I really liked my site. The formating was just so great and versatille so I didn't have to mess with HTML crap that I'm not so fond of. So you want to see it? well..It's long lost. I'll keep you updated on that. How about ''The long lost page--a search for my memory.'' Hmm...I'll work on that. Moving on!

It took me a while to find a tool that I liked to create my blog. All the good editors cost money..so forget them. This BLOGGER seems okay so far, except for the fact it deleted my very first post that took me a ''while'' to create. With a little work, this page is gonna be the best blog you've ever seen! ( Maybe I'll add some way kewl homemade flash animation with my way kewl Flash MX )

My plans for this site: First of all, I'm really big on template and layouts. I'm definatly going to change the boring template right now and create my own. How? I dunno for sure yet. Maybe a little work with Dreamweaver( which I'm still having trouble using like that stupid Blender program) or just steal it from some other nice looking sites. Sounds good whatever. 2nd of all, I want to add fresh contents to this page; not just boring story about me everyday..surely you want to heard better. Things like intresting sites, quotes, pictures, links, and all that other kewl stuff. I'll think about it more and leave it to an end for now.

So this marks the end of my very first post. I hope this site will go on unlike all my other websites. I might even have my own domain one day, or even..my own company! w00t! But that's for that, this is the end unfortunatly..for the day! I'll keep ya posted and make this site a whole lotta better! PEACE OUT!


----Lain

No comments: