Thursday, September 04, 2003

Made it through another day

Well hey again.Worked alot on this page and gave it new ideas. You should just see how much it is looking up. I turned the bland white background to this pretty yellow (maybe I'll add black poka dots later) changed most of the ugly fonts and gave it color. I still need to figure out how I can add pics directly onto the sites. Sadly there's still so much for me to learn in HTML.

Anyway, onto my day. History's another boring story of its own. Math: geometry test, no big. English: Silas Marner test--->.< I hate english..not that I dispise writing, but just not things like essays. I mean I like writing this even though it's pretty time consuming. I kind of want to write for the newspaper and such, but its not important right now. Band is awful as usual.( Can't really think of a good word there...) I hate our last song b/c the flag is so hellishly heavy. On top of that, we do spins that's so close to breaking my wrist. I'm just happy tomorrow since its Friday..not really. Game against Shelbyvile away. I don't really care about it..with our luck it's probably another sad lose. Another long day tomorrow ...and a boring weekend after.

Onto more intresting subjects. I found my homestead site. Let's just say it's funny to read things you wrote when you were 14. But a good use for the site: file dump and a good server to keep my things. :) Well that's about all.I'm tired so I'll work on this more over the weekend. Today I leave you with a simple footer I did really early on. Not much, just some basic functions.

my kewl easy footer!click here

(I would just uploaded here but the stupid program dosn't support .swf files =/ screw...)


Enjoy and Adieu!
----Lain


No comments: