Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Nacho Day

Today was my last Nacho day for a fact. w00t...Though I can start naming a lot of "my-last-days", but I'll save that for another time. Today, today was alright. I'm really getting to not hate history for some reason ( probably because there's only 2 more days left!) I can finally see Mrs. Rider hates us...along with Mrs. Roberts. ( It's the Rs I tell you...R=Revil) Mrs. Roberts, our English teacher, acts all nice and quiet everyday, but it's those kind of actions that implies she's planning something...bombing the class with a bazooka...
On lighter notes, band went swell. The guard mocked the band while they all stood in the shade practicing. Good time.

Now, concerning everyone's questions:


  • Zach: Do I win the "pic-of-the-day"?

    No you do not win anything for guessing a pic of yourself. I mean hello, everyone know that's you so it's pretty much a gimme. Try gain. And yes, I'm so kewl.

  • Cassie: I should get more fame..Zach's just a poser.

    Yes you did get it right, but mostly b/c you've seen it. And I'm sure you wouldn't want me to post 'your pic' on my blog do you? I thought so. :)

  • Alan : "I have an awesome name for your site.. "Evil Asian McMidget! W00t!"

    I'd like fries ,if you pay for it. Or better yet, gimmie back my dollar.
    but even a better thought, why don't you change your blog to " Fat wannabe midget on steroid" description: " I'm so hot..I just walked out of the closet ...sw00t!"

Well I hope that clears up any discrepency. I have been working on some new banners and things. I got this great idea of using McDonold's golden arch and put a line under it ( so it's a 'B') then add 'z'. So if you rotate it 90degrees, it'll look like " Bn". kewl I know. you'll seen when ever I finish it. Untill then, peace out.

(there's not a pic of the day today...)

---Lain

No comments: