Tuesday, September 09, 2003

MathSucks(b/c Im doing hw right now)

Just the load of geometry homework. Girr I really hate doing these proof mostly b/c I don't know how to do em!Math class isn't that bad, Taylor and Nick keeps the group entertained. We were talking about this episode of south park near the end of class and how it was making fun of the mobs.
" It's Time To Leave"

heh..meh..yeah..anways, all the other classes were pretty boring. We read the play from yesterday in English; I'm suprised I didn't fall asleep. Band was so-so, got pretty tired at the end.feel sorry for the band :P Not much plans for today, maybe just burn some CDs. ( Alice in Chain and Metallica) I really should start doing something kewl to feature on the site..can't think of any though...mmm...maybe some kinda review...?


    POO METER:
  • HISTORY-- boring videos...urge to kill...
  • MATH-- boring notes and homework( the hw deserves one "poo" by itself)
  • ENGLISH-- same as history with the stupid video and play
  • BAND-- comparing to other band days

Now wasn't that great? I should come up with new stuff more often ^.^ As you can see "poo" isn't kewl, but "Poo" is:

(for all you people with no idea, Poo's from the wonderful world of Ness "earthbound" Game's
pretty kewl..with Poo!)




well that was a pretty good dose for today kiddies, this post might look pretty simple with the kewl pics and stuff, but it look me awhile to get it done b/c all I could use is HTML..-.-...btw, I quit on Math hw, even though I'd be finished by the time I finished writing this post( just to show you it look me a while to do the HTML crap),but it turned out nice, so hey. I'm gonna add more things to the template . As for now cya soon
--Lain

No comments: