Monday, September 08, 2003

Nothing Here

Yo. Looks like another day have passed..nothing big. Today was a normal monday, pretty okay. We had a test in history, actually nice since it takes up the boring class period of Mrs. Rider's lectures and questions no one seems to answer. Learned more geometry stuff in math; Nick didn't bother me too much. English had to be the worst, we started out with reviewing our group essay which sucks in my opinion, pretty much b/c our group sucks. We spend the next one hour watching this old school video over a greek play named "Opideus the King'' or whatever...So as for me, I look alittle snooze. I have to say it's the first time I really slept through a class, even though I wasn't technically "sleeping". Just shut my eyes and listened to there boring convos, but I did doze out for abit...just a very short period. Well, with my luck and everyone else who fell "asleep", Mrs. Robberts decided to take up the notes we "wrote" and take it for a grade..hmm..lucky me. My day ended with band, kinda long but not too bad since I was in the shade most of the times. Mrs. Colman gave us a "speech" about how we needed to work harder( At least it's more encouraging than her last one).
Anyway, so I got home and watched TV and did my homework and all that good stuff, and now I'm here. This post is longer than I intended but oh well. Hmmm...there's nothing much I can think of to say, so I guess I'll just leave ya with a quote:
" Radio Killed the Video Man"

heh..I'll do better next time..I hope. Peace out

---Lain

No comments: