Monday, September 29, 2003

Another Monday

hello. It seems like all the hard work has been done, but I was wrong. Lately I haven't been in a mood to post, mainly because my last big post was erased accidentally ( stupid IE). So now I'm here, Monday noon.
School ended fairly well. I did better than expected on most of my exams. Friday was just okay. It would've been better if it wasn't for the 4 hr band practice at noon. The game went well; we won as I have expected. Actually, we didn't win--they lost. Hey it's Warren County, and they suck. So the 40-0 is really no big deal.
Time fly by fast. I got up Saturday morning at 7 and prepared for the marching contest at Columbia. It was a long day let's just say; I really don't feel like touching the details. We didn't win...McGavock did. Stupid McGavock parents only cheers for their school. That kinda figures why the entire time they performed people were all cheering. No matter, we did great.
When we got back that night/morning at 2 AM, I said bye to most people;though I did miss some people that I wanted to bid my farewell ( sorry). Come to think of it, I didn't feel sad at all ( maybe a little), during the course of that day. I don't know why, guess it hasn't hit me that I'll be 7 hours away from here...

On to other subjects. I haven't made too much changes for the site. I added a better looking header (as you can see). My plan is to improve the layout---HTML. While I was searching for some pics, I found out there is a German band named "Bazzooka". Pretty nifty. I thought I would post their logo on my site:



Well here I am now, with a day that hasn't been too fun. I've been cleaning my room all day and packing. Pro: I found a lot of junk I lost. This is the worst thing about moving; maybe the 2nd. I don't have much to talk about, gotta go clean again. Later


---Lain