Monday, September 15, 2003

More Work..ish

Things are finally slowing down with this blog. I've ended my scrutinizing days of working on the template ( HTML=evil), and now I'm starting on better things. As you see below, it's a footer I made last night ( kinda suprising since it didn't take me that long). It started as a flash project on FlashMX, but things didn't work out well. I might work on it more later and get the balls to move around and such. I finished the rendering with PhotoShop if anyone's curious.
Anyway, I'm starting something new, like a pic of the day. I kinda figured this webblog isn't really my "onlinee journal" since it's not called "Elaine's kewl online jornal", instead it got a name "Bazzooka". So I'm gonna make this a fun site. I grabed my digital camera today and just had the idea of taking pictures; I thought I'll be cool to put it on my site. So for the first time, pic of the day people:





Well take a guess and post it on the comment, I'll give out the answer tomorrow or so. Fun? Pretty easy I think. well that's all for now, later.
---Lain