Thursday, September 11, 2003

Intresting Blog

Another day gone by and nothing. Everyday seems to be the same for me..I come home sweating and starving from band practice, I go take a show, I sit down on the couch and watch TV while snacking on whatever food I can find. When my dad gets home, we eat dinner; I'm the first to leave the table. After, I seclude myself in my room, grab my cd player and start on homework. Usually I take break(naps) while doing math, then slip into the computer room (now) and do my everyday internet routine;that's a story of its own. I stay on till about 10 and slips back into my room. There I finish up hw and get things ready for the next day. I pull up the covers and listen to my cd till I fall asleep.

Now, onto more amusing subjects.
School is another same routine as usual, so I won't touch on that too much. Band was actually one of those good thursdays believe it or not; for me at least.
I noticed how alot of people have a blog now. My friend, my friend's friends, and their friends. Some of them are good, some very good, and some..so-so. This goes back to my point of how people (including me) needs to learn html even though it's not the best comp. language out there.
All and all, I don't want to bored you, tomorrow's out Coffee Pot game, I'm looking forward to it alittle since I might get to see some people I know from C.County. Too bad we're mostly gonna lose. Oh well, it's not like I'll be here for the play-offs anyway. Now I must continue my daily routine, Adios.
okay one last thing, I'm going to show you my first Bazzooka footer..and yes..It does needs alot of work..

My bazzooka Footer

Final thought: Why is it so big? and the eyes kinda creeps me out...


---Lain

No comments: