Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Cheeesy bread

Just felt like saying that, it's so much fun. Today was kind of on the sucky side, It's like jumping from the east side of the street to west side of the street.( yeah..I dont really get that metaphor either..)Maybe b/c it's almost my last 2 days. Anyways, Top of the morning to History. We had a sub while taking our unit test a day before the big exam. Thank you Mrs. Rider. The test, as I expected, was hard. Not fangoriously hard, just plain not easy. Even though we got to use our notes, ( thank you Mrs. R#1) I felt like I did horrible. I fear my grade in there is also horrible, just horrible.

But cheesy sticks lightened up the mood. We had a Domino feast in math today. We got to order foods by our groups. My group, consist of Taylor--"I'll kill you all!";Lauren--"Lets all poke Elaine and maybe she'll talk.";and Nick--"Time to Leave!" ordered a pizza, drink, dots, and CHEESY BREAD! Jordan "Tiger" Marble butted into our group which really pissed Nick off, but not as much as we all hate Aaron Johnson's annoying laugh.( We all wish to stab him to death...) All and all it was good.
English is boring, I'm really surprised we did so little work compare to last year in Blocker's class. I'm not too worried about the exam for I have a 97 average currently. w00t. We had another movie time; Mrs. Roberts sat behind our little area..Probably spying on us.Thank you Mrs. R#2.

Band kinda sucked. I got slammed in the face by the bathroom door. Long story short: While I was changing at my usual spot behind a bathroom stall's door, some freshman slammed it open and crammed it in my face. Gezz..now I'm beginning to see why underclassmen sucks..at least some of them. Anyway, Rachel made us stand out in the field while facing the sun during practice; my eyes really hurt.
I came home today and worked on History exam review all afternoon, almost proud of myself for studying. I don't know if my exam grades are going to count since I'm moving..in a week. Yup...horray for Indiana... It's sort of weird b/c I don't have any feelings. I feel like I'm going through my days like 1 year ago. I really dont feel that sad..yet. But save the tears for later, now I gotta go. Later.

---Lain