Sunday, September 14, 2003

FTP

I'm really starting to hate Blogger. The more I look into it and other webhosting sites such as Geocitie and Tripod, the more I ask myself and others using Blogger " why the hell do you use this crap?" Here are my reasons:


  • There's no storage space to upload files
  • There's no subdirectory pages
  • The interface sucks and lacks features
  • To much work depending on HTML
  • It sucks...basically

So there you have it folks.
As of now I'm keeping my blog on Blogger..for now. Through my day dedicated to browsing for a better webhosting, I found Angelfire to be fairly good. It let me use FTP for free unlike other sites. I'm planning now to switch all my files onto that server. Also on Angelfire I found their Blogging tool which is so much better. It's easy to use and requires little HTML knowledge. I'm planning on switching soon.
But as for now...
My weekend has been a long. The game on fri was decent, even though we lost.Kristen Cassie and I got a ride with Cody to subway; Our "sis"(except for Kristen's) were also there---what a luck. I had fun in the stands screaming my lung out.Only one thing, I felt bad for Kristen as it wasn't her day--many bad eye incendents. I for one, accidentally elbowed her in the eye and it was all red after. People came up to her and was like "Omg Kristen, what happened to your eye??" Gezz...that sure makes me feel better...
On other accounts, Sat. was good. I got tons of vg hours in so I'm happy with that. As for today, I've been "working" to improve my site and get storage space. I guess it paid off okay.
I fixed my footer ( thanks to Zach) I just didn't know the file tag .Here it is again in a smaller version:



---Lain

No comments: