Saturday, September 06, 2003

Weekend..w00t?

That it is.Nothing big though. Friday was another long day, our game was a sad loss...as usual.The show went well, and we didn't have to do the 4th song :) Their crowd was a real ass though. Quote:" You suck!'' Damn hicks...Anyway, the bus ride was short. We played drug dealer the entire time even in the dark; intresting I'd say. Abit tired from all the yelling and jumping, but it was fun.
So now I'm here sitting infront of the computer on another boring Sat. I wonder what everyone else is doing. I'm pretty bummed that Dragon Raja wouldn't work, since it is my one good source of entertainment on the computer. My dad broke his laptop after it fell off the table, kinda funny to be. The downside to that though, he'd be hogging up MY computer >.<
Well nothing intresting yet...I feel like going to Haisting's and buy some CDs I have in mind.
About 3.5 more weeks left...
---Lain